Friday, October 26, 2007

Huh. So this is what the fuss is about.

So this is a blog eh? In all honesty, I haven't had a computer in years, untill just recently of course, so this is all very new to me. I ask that you simply bear with me if I don't "get it", or if my input into this form of mass thought sharing is benign at best. Like the title says, "Read...or Don't." I cant stress my indifference enough.
Now I'm not sure if I exactly enjoy this idea of just posting my thoughts, opinions, stories, and ravings for the curious world to see. But since i apparently have nothing better to do, it seems only fit that i join the recorded masses and log my useless musings, so maybe i can....ah hell, there is no real reason. Its here, I dont want to explain it, and thats probably just the way it's gonna be. Like or hate it, love it or leave it, read it or don't.

No comments: